25 Jun 2019

LPN Makes the Dream of Homebuyers Come True.

LPN Unlock

LPN Makes the Dream of Homebuyers Come True.

Promotes “Lumpini Give and Give” campaign with the highest discount of 700,000 baht.


     LPN makes the dream of homebuyers come true and boosts the real estate market by launching “Lumpini Give and Give” campaign offering free down payment, furniture, air-conditioner, ownership transfer expenses and the highest discount of 700,000 baht in 13 single house and condominium projects on prime locations. The starting price of condominium unit is 1.16 million baht and that of single house is 1.79 million baht. The offer is available today until 30 June at Sales Offices of all LPN projects.


LPN Unlock

     Mr. Opas Sripayak, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of L.P.N Development Public Co., Ltd. (LPN) said that “Lumpini Give and Give” promotion is to make the dream of those who wish to buy a home comes true and to boost the real estate market. At the same time, the government sector has also issued measures to provide assistance to those who want to buy residential property for real living.


     In May, the Company has organized “Lumpini Fulfills Your Needs” promotion which is very well-received and generates more than 500 million baht of income within 1 month. The majority of customers are homebuyers for real living. Next are customers buying the second home in the city for the convenience of commuting to work. The other group interested in the promotion is investors. All the 13 projects participating in the promotion are in prime locations with affordable price, making them very attractive.


     Regarding “Lumpini Give and Give” promotion, when the customers buy LPN’s single house or condominium unit, the Company will give them 3 bonuses. For example, if they buy a condominium unit with the price of 1,840,000 baht, the Company will support the down payment of 10% valuing 184,000 baht. The remaining balance for the customer to pay will be 1,656,000 baht. The bank participating in the program will approve the loan of the remaining balance of 90%. The second bonus is free decorating costs, furniture and air-conditioner worth 100,000 baht. The last one is “all expenses paid” ownership transfer. Participating projects include 7 condominium projects in the city with the starting price of 1,160,000 baht and the reservation fee of 5,000 baht and 6 ready-to-move-in single house and townhome projects with the starting price of 1,800,000 baht and the reservation fee of 10,000 baht. All in all, LPN will give away the highest of 700,000 baht.


     At the same time, LPN develops single house and condominium projects with “The Better Balance” concept. Apart from the house design that is “right” for your life, the living space is also “right” for the happiness of everyone in the community. The community is managed with “Vibrant Community” strategy. The service provided to customers does not end when the “residence” is handed over. The condominium is managed to be in mint condition with great environment. The gracious culture of living happily together in the society is promoted to serve the needs of customers who buy condominium units for real living or for investment. The service is one of the important deciding factors. This campaign is available today until the end of June.” Mr. Opas said.


The 13 projects participating in “Lumpini Give and Give” campaign are as follows:

Condominium


No.

Project

Size

(sq.m.)

Starting Price

(million baht)

Bonus from LPN

(baht)

Reservation Fee
(baht)

1

Lumpini Ville Ratchapruek-Bangwaek

26.00

1.580

300,000

5,000

2

Lumpini Ville Sukhumvit 76-Bearing Station 2

24.00

1.840

300,000

7,000

3

Lumpini Suite Din Daeng-Ratchaprarop

28.00

3.650

500,000

30,000

4

Lumpini Ville Pranangklao-Riverview

22.50

1.160

250,000

5,000

5

Lumpini Ville Rasburana-Riverview 2

22.50

1.530

300,000

5,000

6

Lumpini Park Petchakasem 98 (2) 

26.00

1.590

300,000

5,000

7

Lumpini Suite Petchaburi-Makkasan

26.50

3.499

500,000

30,000



BAAN Lumpini


No.

Project

Net Starting Price (million baht)

LPN Highest Bonus
(baht)

Reservationฃ
Fee
(baht)

1

BAAN Lumpini Townville Rangsit-Klong 2

1.80

300,000

10,000

2

BAAN Lumpini Townville Permsin-Watcharapol

2.79

200,000

10,000

3

BAAN Lumpini Townpark Takham-Rama 2

2.96

200,000

20,000

4

BAAN Lumpini Townville Ladpladuk-Bangpai Station

1.89

300,000

10,000

5

BAAN Lumpini Townville Ratchapruek-Pinklao

2.89

150,000

10,000

6

BAAN Lumpini Suan Luang Rama 9

9.69

700,000

100,000





Coordinators 02-285-5011 (Suphawadee, Nakamol, Khanittha)

 







LPP of LPN Group Launches 07.07 Promotion
Business – Education, Persons of Quality and Vibrant Community