- Age 35-45
- Bachelor or Master degree in any related field.
- At least 5 years experience in Sales management and Marketing strategy development in Real estate business
- Have excellent English communication skills
1. Provide market insights on design at company meetings with external consultants to assist Design team with residential product development Identify potential residential tenants, provide support for leasing agreement negotiation process and assist with securing of ideal tenants
2. Research on competitive data and trends (e.g. best practices, material specifications, etc.) and provide updates to internal teams to ensure a viable Unique Selling Point for company
3. Develop marketing strategy by analyzing the market (e.g. Demand & Supply trends) for proposal to senior management
4. Manage and Develop agent strategy to ensure optimal usage of internal team and/or external agencies for the successful execution of projects
5. Manage and Develop lease strategy (e.g. promotions, stock management) to ensure optimum sales performance
6. Develop pricing structure to ensure all units are priced correctly
7. Conduct layout analysis to ensure all products are marketed accurately
8. Develop lease plan and assist Marcom team with media strategy
9. Coordinate with various internal teams to define and finalize quarterly lease strategy.